Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Job Title: Wireless SME
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with Aruba Wireless on an expert level. Role will require a Top Secret clearance and IAT level 2
- Design, planning, coordination, and installation of Aruba wireless and WIDS infrastructure within a DoD environment.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Aruba wireless infrastructure including Mobility Conductors, Mobility Controllers, Access Points (AP’s), Airwave and WIDS
- Configuration and troubleshooting of WIDS and Airwave monitoring and management application along with integration of infrastructure with existing SIEM systems
- Integration of Aruba wireless infrastructure with Cisco ISE
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Top Secret clearance
- 5+ years of Aruba experience
- IAT level 2
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.