Wireless Field Technician
Job Title: Wireless Field Technician
Location: Monroe, MI
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking experienced Wirless Field Technicians for a long term project to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables as well as security/access control equipment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
Technicians MUST have experience working with various cables that include, but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi-mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, terminating, testing, and labeling. BICSI cert (current or past) a plus, but not needed. IDF/MDF, rack install, fiber termination and testing experience a plus. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Installation of small cell hardware and equipment for both aerial and underground locations
- Installation and termination of ½” coaxial cables
- Installation of required power and grounding
- Read and interpret blueprints and other project documents. These will include, but not limited to, specifications, reporting, and design requirements
- Operation and understanding of RF test equipment such as PIM unit, Sweep meter and Light meter
- Take site survey photos of work performed
- Accurately complete and submit project documents as required to the Client support team. Documents must be submitted on time with required tools.
- Operate and maintain a clean and organized company vehicle, and ensure all tools, equipment and materials can be accounted for and maintained.
- Be flexible and able to travel to project sites throughout the Midwest region of the US
- Accommodate on-call schedule rotation with other Client Technicians
- Comply with all job safety requirements including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Perform other duties as assigned
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!