Windows Systems Admin
Job Title: Windows Systems Administrator
Location: Boston, MA
Multi-disciplinary teamwork. The Technical Program Manager for Product Development works with the product and technology teams focused on the delivery pipeline. Plays a key role in ensuring a seamless delivery of an end-to-end flow of functionality and data through a particular system (or systems), and tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform system administration corrective, preventive, and pro-active tasks to ensure all systems operate optimally.
- Manage system and network services including Directory Services, DNS, DHCP, malware protection and data backup services.
- Assist in maintaining server and storage infrastructure security.
- Coordinate with vendor service personnel during installation, upgrade, repairs and other maintenance of data center facilities.
- Windows Systems Admin experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.