Windows Systems Admin
Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland
Position: Windows Systems Administrator
Location: Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Duration: Full Time
Clearance: Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Our client is seeking high-level IT Professionals to provide to support the Air Force National Capital Region (AFNCR) at Joint Base Andrews in MD in a Systems Administrator capacity
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- This position is part of a team that tracks system performance using in-place monitoring tools such as SCOM and vCenter to support comprehensive monitoring and application/Infrastructure performance and availability
- Perform administrative tasks from the System Center Operation Manager (SCOM)
- Provide application and infrastructure support for the SCOM and create and maintain monitoring and notification rules
- Review and update SCOM console security, apply patches, create SCOM console roles and reviews, and create and install custom Management Packs (MP) as needed
- Deliver SCOM views, create custom reports on results of SCOM monitoring, use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) technologies, and provide problem resolution for SCOM components and related custom scripts
- Researches and monitors current end-user response time as well as application and system performance and availability
- 7 years’ experience with the installation, configuration, and administration of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Experience with SCOM 2019
- Experience with major Microsoft technologies including PC and server operating systems, Active Directory, SQL Server
- Qualified candidates must possess a TS//SCI security clearance
Title: OSP Technician Overseas
Length: Contract to Hire
Clearance Required: Secret
Hours: 40 + hours / week. Varies by job site.
Travel: Flight paid for to and from Germany.
Lodging: Housing will be covered
Per Diem: Reimbursed
Car: Must be able to rent car in Germany. You will be reimbursed.
Phone: Will not be paying for phone but will help setup phone if assistance is needed.
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling and electrical expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced OSP Technician supporting government facilities in Germany.
Scope of Work:
- Installing data cabinets
- Pulling terminating and testing fiber optic cables
- Make network connections
- Installation of Cisco equipment
- Racking and stacking of network rooms
- Basic Understanding of the TCP/IP network concepts
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!