Wharton , New Jersey
Job Title: Web Administrator
Location: Wharton, NJ
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty-five years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
The Web Administrator will provide Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans tests, prepares test data, executes testing, identifies, analyzes and repairs errors and retest an application or module prior to implementation and placing into production
- Prepares, updates and distributes end-user and/or system operator's manuals that contain the product design and procedures and other relevant information necessary to use and administer the system.
- Assists users in identifying service requirements and developing appropriate technical specifications that are consistent with user needs.
- Provides advice on automating functions, integrating requirements with existing capabilities, communication requirements, control and administration of systems, types of information management systems, operating systems, equipment; infrastructure compatibility
- Configures authorized unclassified end users and network devices to include computers, printers, laptops, scanners, and other hardware
- Evaluates customer prepared requests for acquisition and life-cycle replacement of end user devices to include computers, printers, laptops, scanners, and other hardware.
- Configures bulk authorized end user and network devices to include computers, printers, laptops, scanners, and other hardware
- Provides local Touch Labor services for unclassified computers and peripheral devices to include installation, troubleshooting, repairing and facilitating
- repairing with vendors
- Resolves requests for unclassified computers and peripheral devices through remote administration actions (troubleshooting, repairing) that do not require touch labor.
- Configures authorized end user and network devices to include computers, printers, laptops, scanners, and other hardware residing on the SIPRNET
- Provides local Touch Labor services for computers and peripheral devices residing on the SIPRNET to include installation, troubleshooting, repairing
- Resolves requests for computers and peripheral devices residing on the SIPRNET through remote administration actions (troubleshooting, repairing) that do not require touch labor.
- Provides systems administration for Windows Servers; perform web page updates and web content updates; develop graphics related to web pages; update and maintain systems per security and policy requirements; perform backups, performance monitoring, and troubleshooting
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an IT environment.
- DoD 8570 Baseline Certification; IAT Level II: Security+ Computer Environment (CE)
- MCSE or greater, Security+, SQL, Server+, SCCM, Sharepoint, IIS, WebDev, Dreamweaver, Visual-Studio-Suite, WebMatrix, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, FrontPage
Skill & Certification Requirements
- Security+ CE required
- MCPD Certification
- .NET, ASP, HTML, Java
- Database builds
- Query Design
- Position requires sitting, for long periods of time. (Sedentary Work)
- Most duties require extended use of a keyboard and computer monitor
- Extended Telephone Use
- May require lifting of 20-50 lbs
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies