Weapon Systems Engineer
Hill AFB, Utah
Job Title: Weapon Systems Engineer
Location: Hill AFB, UT
Clearance: Must be eligible
– Demonstrate knowledge of current weapon system standards needs to be maintained to provide proper guidance.
– Work with minimal direction, perform strong verbal and written communication skills, and work alongside senior level officials.
– Use engineering manuals, standard publications, and technical material to obtain information and pertinent data for use by higher level engineers, contractors and/or customers.
– Keep abreast of emerging technologies and professional developments to maintain currency in the field and for application to work assignments. – Analyze and interpret lab and flight test results and compare against functional requirements.
– Provide technical support
– Develop reports and documentation
– Ensure that objectives and deadlines are met
– System knowledge of electronic multiplex communications bus, Various weapons delivery equipment, launchers and gun systems.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- ABET accredited Bachelors Degree in engineering and a minimum of three (3+) years of experience working with weapons on military aircraft or similar platforms.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.