Warehouse Material Handler
Job Title: Warehouse Material Handlers
Location: Sterling, VA
Clearance: Active Secret
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Operating a pallet jack daily. (Forklift may be required if working at another facility)
- Match freight bill and packing slip to all material being received and signed for.
- Inspect all material for damages, shortage/overage before signing for them.
- Able to enter the material being received into Dean Warehouse Solutions (DWS) against PO # or keyed in by hand if no Po is provided.
- Troubleshoot none PO material and be able to communicate with purchasing to find a missing Po# and or job number.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.