Los Angeles, California
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a proven leader in the security industry, offering a professional level of security installation expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring the quantity and quality of incoming equipment
- Oversee inventory re-order levels of all equipment to assure appropriate level and maximize turnover of equipment
- Ensure that incoming equipment is properly received, unpacked and stored
- Develop and maintain efficient inventory tracking system
- Responsible for adjusting incoming and outgoing inventory in information system
- Oversees inventory counts to assure accuracy of current monitoring system
- Coordinates year-end inventory count
- Ensures the proper packing and delivery of equipment to customer site
- Monitor the return of unused job-related inventory to vendor or stock
- Retains and reviews warehouse documents and reports
- Responsible for providing monthly inventory reports to management
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Valid and current drivers license.
- Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!