College Park , GA
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is a proven leader in the electrical industry, offering a professional level of electrical installation expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Scope of Work:
- Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock
- Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment
- Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
- Monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees
- Keep up-to-date on the latest federal and state safety regulations
- Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!