VMware Systems Administrator
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Job Title: VMware Administrator
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in VMware experience and an active Secret clearance with IAT level 2
- Provide technical expertise to help team members engineer, deploy and operate with an understanding of systems and infrastructure dependencies within the enclave
- Other responsibilities include providing installation, configuration and operational use of a variety of operating systems (Red Hat, Windows, ESXi) and virtualization (VMWare)
- Experience building and operating a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI, preferably with Horizon 8 or above.
- Experience working in a vCenter, preferably with ESXi ver 7.0
- Windows System Administration experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Secret clearance
- 5+ years of VMware experience
- IAT level 2
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.