Vehicle Installation Technician Supervisor
Job Title: Vehicle Installation Technician Supervisor
Pay Rate: $22-24/HR Based on expereince
Location: Charlotte, NC
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Vehicle Installation Technician Supervisor to perform maintenance/installation of equipment into emergency vehicles.
Installation of radio, alarm, and RF equipment inside of heavy Equipment, police vehicle, and school buses.
- Building effective relationships within the team and providing coaching and mentoring.
- Connecting electrical fittings, drilling holes, soldering, and performing all physical tasks associated with modifying vehicles for the acceptance of emergency-related equipment.
- Installing and overseeing electrical wiring, antenna systems, route antenna, data, and power cabling, and applying a variety of electrical connectors.
- Leading and verifying uplift/installation work is completed to meet customer quality standards.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with equipment as necessary.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment including orderly of tools.
- Learning new products, skills techniques from colleagues and manufacturers.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation.
- Maintaining customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- 2+ years of technical experience, or a combination of related education / experience.
- Knowledge and experience with the installation of systems/equipment within various vehicle types, such as 2-way radios, controls, lighting, cameras, antennas, GPS, sirens, and other relevant devices/public safety equipment.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize schedules.
- Understanding of the billing and Return to Manufacturer (RMA) process.
- Proficient ability to test/troubleshoot electrical and system issues.
- Proficient ability to assemble/disassemble, properly route wiring, connect electrical fittings, install wiring harnesses, drill holes, solder, and perform the physical tasks associated with the vehicle upfits and installations.
- Proficient understanding of DC voltage, resistance and current.
- Proficient understanding of wire gauge and fuses based on DC current demand.
- Proficient ability to use basic tools and test equipment, including hand tools, power drillers, multi-meters, and watt meters.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!