Vehicle Installation Technician
Job Title: Vehicle Installation Technician
Location: Beaufort, SC
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Vehicle Installation Technician to perform maintenance/installation of equipment into emergency vehicles.
Familiarity with antennas, necessary cabling and grounding, and GPS equipment
- Demonstrate proficiency with installation of mobile and fixed wireless radio equipment consistent with manufacturer and company guidelines
- Remove and re-install OEM vehicle interior trim
- Install electrical wiring, connect electrical fittings, drill holes, soldering and perform all physical tasks associated with modifying vehicles for the acceptance of emergency-related equipment
- Develop wiring routes throughout the vehicle for the most efficient wiring path and enable future replacement and/or troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with equipment as necessary
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Willingness to learn new technologies in public safety communications and equipment
- Experience in or basic knowledge of automotive wiring concepts preferred
- Experience in or basic knowledge of installation and troubleshooting two-way radios, sirens, warning lights, and other public safety vehicular equipment is preferred.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Pay Rate: $15-18-/HR