Job Title: BIM Modeler/VDC Lead
Location: Birmingham, AL
Our client is a proven leader in the electrical and communications industry, offering a professional level of expertise to their partners that is second to none. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and achieve their career goals.
Anistar is a BIM Modeler / VDC Lead will work in a team oriented environment designing and drafting 3D models of the electrical systems for coordination and preparation of electrical installation drawings for various types of construction projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of Construction Documents
- Use modeling best practices to produce accurate models
- Coordinate model with design teams and subcontractors.
- Review Navisworks coordination models.
- Perform clash detection ensure documents and Revit Models are coordinated.
- Participate in coordination meetings with BIM Lead
Ability to work efficiently
- Strong personal management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills to overcome quickly and effectively unforeseen challenges
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated for continuous learning and improving technical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use self-judgment, problem solving, and self-starting
- Positive Team Attitude
- Must have revit expereience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in BIM
- BIM 360 Glue
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!