Travel Tower Tech I or II
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Title: Travel Tower Tech I or II
Location: Raleigh NC
Mostly NC but have worked in FL, GA, SC, TX,
Duration: 4m to hire
Starting Date: right away
Start time/shift: 7-5pm (ish) Occasional weekend OT
Occasional Travel: Per diem and hotel provided.
Interview Process: Phone, Teams or Skype
- Installs, replaces, and troubleshoots wireless equipment based on direction from Foreman.
- Conducts site prep including assembly, painting, kitting, labeling and color coding.
- Conducts equipment inspections and completes proper documentation. Identifies unserviceable equipment and reports this to Foreman.
- Assists in tower rigging as needed.
- Assists in setting up and properly securing ladders.
- Assists in performing vehicle inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Ensures that bill of materials is correct per radio frequency data sheets (RFDS) and construction drawings.
- Inventories, orders and restocks materials as needed.
- Assists in conducting equipment testing such as sweeps, fiber optic, electrical and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Understands and complies with DOT regulations.
Must have at least 2 years of experience climbing towers.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to communicate and understand verbal instructions in English.
- Must be able to obtain a health card to meet DOT requirements (Fulton will train).
- Knowledge and proper use of various hand tools and power tools.
- Cooperative, flexible, and able to work productively within changing priorities.
- Able to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Willing to travel regularly and work long hours/weekends/overnights as needed.
- Able to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Follow directions well and learn tasks quickly.
- Able to learn or proficient in operating test equipment such as Passive Intermodulation (PIM) gear, Anritsu Site master and Fiber Test gear.
- Microsoft Office computer skills.
Construction, installation, and repair of structures and fixtures in the telecom sector. Structures include cell towers, water towers, rooftops, etc. Installation generally includes new antennas, radios, microwave dishes, coax and fiber lines. Steel upgrades include new mount platforms, handrails, and other structural steel modifications. The AL3 reports to his onsite Foreman as well as the Project Manager.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!