Travel Network Engineer
Job Title: Travel Network Engineer
Location: CONUS/OCONUS Travel
MUST have Active Secret Clearance
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Network Engineer that will be travelling and supporting LAN/WAN and Cisco environments. Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Survey and assessment of existing campus network components (LAN and WLAN).
- Configuration and installation of LAN electronics: network routers and switches.
- Configuration and installation of WLAN electronics: wireless controllers and access points.
- Design LAN network upgrades for port capacity, speed, and redundancy requirements.
- Design WLAN network upgrades for desired signal strength and device placement for Real Time Location Systems (RTLS).
- MUST have active Secret Clearance
- 4 years of networking experience
- CCNA or Juniper certification
- Security + CE
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Contact: Anistar Technologies