Travel Lead Technician
Title: Travel (Lead Caliber) Technician :: 99% Travel
Location: Nationwide Travel
Duration: 6months to possible hire
Start Date: July 21
This position is responsible for managing material and labor support, inventory, technical quality and all matters relating to completion of projects. Coordinates scopes of work with Project Manager – Office and Estimator through to field personnel to ensure complete understanding of the hours allotted, materials to be used, tools required and hours of operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize Daily Job Journals, Inventory, Forms and Communications Records to direct field personnel and ensure that schedules are met
- Install, troubleshoot, provide technical assistance and utilize MAC ticket services when required
- Generate and submit change order pricing for all items outside the approved original scope of work
- Attend meetings and site surveys as required
- Perform on-site inspections of local work locations at the project start, midpoint and completion when possible
- Provide required closeout documentation including ‘as-built’ drawings, cable certification reports and applicable warranties
- Develop new subcontractor relationships; strengthen existing relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years’ experience in the Structured Cabling industry
- Must be proficient in EXCEL and OUTLOOK
- Ability to read, analyze and decipher scopes of work
- Ability to use basic hand tools, punch down, shears and crimp tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Contact: Anistar Technologies