Travel Lead Network Technician
Job Title: Travel Lead Network Technician (Nationwide)
Location: Nationwide Deployment
Extensive Travel with Per Diem and Overtime
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced Travel Lead Network Technicians long term opportunity to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data equipment. This contract will require extensive travel (With Per Diem) and plenty of overtime!
The ideal candidate must possess the following: Technicians MUST have a networking experience in enterprise-scale environments. They also must have experience working with various cables that include, but are not limited to: Category 5, Category 6, single and multi -mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, termination, testing, and labeling. Knowledge of Telecom systems, TCP/IP networks, and wireless solutions required. Rack install, fiber & copper cabling, labeling. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Nationwide travel
- Flight may be provided for distant travel
- 3 weeks on the road at a time
- Must be able to rent a car – will be able to expense it
- 6+ months of work with opportunity for hire
Basic scope of work includes:
- Lead network technician working in a large enterprise-level work environment (college campus, corporate campus, hospital, military base, etc.).
- Installation and configuration of network switches and access points.
- Consoling into and programming switches Rack and stack, patch AP’s
- Troubleshooting copper and fiber
- Label, route and install network cabling in new and existing environments.
- Ability to lead an installation crew of up to (5) technicians.
- Road Warrior.
- Communicate with customers, customer representatives, contractors, and Apogee staff as necessary to install and test equipment.
- Provide accurate documentation for completed work.
- Ensure that systems are installed properly and on time in accordance with Apogee’s procedures and quality control standards.
- Attend construction meetings and perform site readiness assessments.
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!