Travel Lead Fiber Technician
Title: Travel Lead Cable Technician
Location: Anywhere on the east coast
Duration: Contract to Hire
SoW: Site Surveys, Fiber, Copper, Terminating, moving cabinets and hanging AP’s
- 4+ years’ experience in the Structured Cabling industry
- Experienced with Fiber Optic cabling and Fluke Tester
- Must be proficient in EXCEL and OUTLOOK
- On computers and phones
- Ability to read, analyze and decipher scopes of work
- Ability to use basic hand tools, punch down, snips and crimp tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
JOB REQUIREMENTS CONTINUED
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers and customers
- Ability to work various hours as site access hours vary
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
- Ability to climb or balance
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Ability to see things at close vision, in color and in focus
- Ability to work in tight/enclosed areas
- Ability for repetitive motions of wrist, hand, or fingers
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds with heavier weight necessary at times
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Contact: Anistar Technologies