Travel Journeyman (Active License)
Job Title: Travel Journeyman Electrician (licensed)
Location: Nationwide Travel
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking Conduit runners to assist our client with the clean and neat installation of up to 2” conduit. All work is done from lifts and ladders and all candidates should be comfortable working at heights.
- Must have active Journeyman license from any state
- Candidate may be from anywhere in the US but needs to be capable of getting to AR on their own dime.
- Full per diem provided
- Must be able to travel for months at a time
- Experience working with UPS's in commercial environments
- Working in commercial and industrial environments
- Install Rigid pipe conduit
- Perform routine and non-routine electrical work and repairs on industrial equipment
- Install, adjust and maintain all electrical equipment, gauges and instruments
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and coordinate electrical needs, repairs and modification
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Must be comfortable working off lifts
- Ownership of basic tools: Screw drivers, Pliers, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with NEC Standards.
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver license.
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!