Travel Fire Alarm Technician
Job Title: Travel Fire Alarm Technician
Location: Ohio (regional travel)
Our client is a proven leader in the Fire Safety and Security Integration industries, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 100 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
Anistar is seeking experienced Fire Alarm Technicians for several contract to perm opportunities. Candidates will provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing/trouble shooting on all aspects of low voltage fire alarm systems. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must have experience with the following:
- Must have 5+ years of experience with full life cycle installation of various Fire Alarm devices and systems associated with the fire safety industry.
- Experience with regard to retail environments preferred.
- Current Fire Alarm License highly desired
- NICET, Fire-lite, Honeywell, Tyco, Notifier, or other industry certs highly desired
- Must have ability to install, terminate and test low voltage cables
- Ability to apply proper fire stopping procedures when necessary
- Possess working knowledge National Electric Code (NEC) with regard to the Fire safety industry
- Any CCTV, Voice and Data cabling experience a plus
Mostly project based work throughout the region
Must be willing to travel up to 2-4 weeks at a time.
On the road for a few weeks, home for a long weekend.
Must use own vehicle
Drive time and mileage will be given when traveling.
- A valid driver’s license
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (Vocational/Technical/Business School strongly preferred)
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!