Travel Electrical Helper
Job Title: Travel Electrical Helper
Location: Tampa, FL
Our client is a proven leader in the Low Voltage industry, offering a professional level of electrical expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking experienced Electricians for 6 month contract to permanent opportunity to provide assistance with the installation of electrical wiring in a fast paced commercial environment.
Qualified candidates should have significant exposure to the following:
- Running and bending conduit
- Experience working in a commercial setting
- Working knowledge of rough and wire installation for low voltage end devices
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
- Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets or other components and systems
- At least 2+ years of experience assisting with the installation of electrical systems in a commercial environment.
- Familiarity with NEC Standards and electrical codes.
- Ability to work from ladders, lifts, and carry at least 50lbs at a time.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!