Job Title: Commercial Carpenter
Location: Travel-Dublin, GA
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the construction industry offering a professional level of building and general contracting expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 10 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the construction industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking Experienced Commercial Carpenters for several contract opportunities providing assistance with various duties involved with building a multi-story commercial building.
The ideal candidate will be expected to construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, concrete, and drywall using carpenter’s hand tools and power tools making sure to conform to local building codes. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail, work safely and efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Installing framing, forms, foundations, blocking, backing, decking, and doors.
- Installing metal and wood framing, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components.
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels
- SAFETY FIRST. MUST Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- 6+ years of experience in commercial carpentry.
- Ability to comprehend blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done.
- Ownership of basic hand tools and all safety gear: Tool belt, hammer, tape measure, torpedo level, knife, square, screw driver, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- High standard of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and to provide two professional references.
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver license.
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!