Travel Cable Technician (Nationwide)
Job Title: Travel Cable Technicians (Nationwide)
Location: Nationwide Deployment
Extensive Travel with Per Diem and Overtime
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced Travel Data Technicians long term opportunity to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data equipment. This contract will require extensive travel (With Per Diem) and plenty of overtime!
The ideal candidate must possess the following: Technicians MUST have experience working with various cables that include, but are not limited to: Category 5, Category 6, single and multi -mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, termination, testing, and labeling. Knowledge of Telecom systems, TCP/IP networks, and wireless solutions required. Rack install, fiber & copper cabling, labeling. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Plenty of overtime – 60+ hours per week!
- Daily per diem for meal and lodging provided
- Pulling and routing CAT5 or CAT 6 in large commercial environments
- Terminating data jacks
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Ability to install various types of network equipment
Basic scope of work includes:
- Pulling, routing, installing and terminating structured cabling infrastructure in a commercial environment.
- Installing commercial network equipment
- 3+ years experience installing voice and data systems in a commercial environment.
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!