Travel Cable Foreman
Job Title: Travel Low Voltage Foreman
Location: Columbus, OH
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced cabling foreman to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of low voltage cables. Must be comfortable with extensive travel.
The ideal candidate must possess the following: Technicians MUST have experience working with various cables that include, but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, power limited tray, stranded, solid conductor low voltage, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi -mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, termination, testing, and labeling. Knowledge of Telecom systems, TCP/IP networks, and wireless solutions. BICSI cert (current or past) a plus, but not needed. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
Experienced cable technicians will have significant exposure to the following:
- Direct and manage cabling crews (managing 3-10 lead technicians)
- Pulling, testing and terminating CAT 5e/ CAT 6 and fiber in commercial and industrial environments.
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, and patch panels.
- Troubleshooting networking issues.
- Installation of cable support systems – cable tray, J-hooks, ladder rack, and D-rings.
- Fiber experience (Pulling/terminating/splicing) is required
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA and NEC Standards
- BICSI Technician or ITS II Certification
About Us At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies