Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
Title: Tower Foreman
Anistar is looking for a Tower Foreman for a direct hire opportunity. All work is performed in Wisconsin and surrounding states.
Scope of work:
The tower foreman must have an expert level of understanding with all aspects of the wireless industry. The person in this position will be expected to maintain full control of their crews production and lead by example. They will utilize the tower lead to develop and plan out the complete build of the site. This person will verify a high quality of deliverable for SOW and will identify change orders, possible obstacles, and safety concerns which may prevent timely completion of site work. This person will work with the supervisor to establish achievable scheduling and goal as determined by management.
Day-to-day Duties of Crew:
- Installs, erects, maintains, repairs, removes, or retrofits towers and antenna systems (e.g. antennas, microwave dishes, feed lines, ice shields, etc.), sometimes under adverse conditions (e.g., high towers, inclement weather, remote sites, etc.) throughout the nation using safety equipment and hand, power, and specialty tools.
- Connector installation.
- Microwave installation and aligning.
- System testing -PIM, ANRITSU and Fiber Testing.
- Coax, Fiber routing and handling.
- Top side and bottom side grounding.
- Cad welding.
- Transports heavy equipment and materials to work locations including remote areas to perform functions of the job using appropriate vehicles (e.g. 4-wheel drive vehicle, trailer, tractor, crane, fork lift, etc.).
- Ensures that all company safety procedures are followed to include proper use of safety equipment.
- Operates construction equipment (e.g. ditch witch, 4-wheel drive vehicles, hydraulic/electric winches, fork-lifts, etc.) to dig holes, inspect guy wire anchors, load/unload communications equipment and supplies, and install/remove communications equipment using safety equipment and clothing, and hand tools (e.g., hard hat, seat belt, etc.).
- Fabricates tower hardware and accessories to maintain, repair, and retrofit towers and antenna systems in order to support communication system operation using fixed and portable power tools and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining all tools, vehicles and equipment normally assigned to this function.
- Perform tower structure inspections.
- Respond to trouble ticket issues for emergency maintenance work as required.
- Prioritize work to maximize time efficiency.
- Operates various construction equipment (e.g. truck cranes, backhoes, front loaders, etc.) to install towers and structures while adhering to OSHA safety rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Tower Crew Leader.
- Work as a part of a team, delegating tasks as required to complete the job.
- Handles emergency needs from field for materials
- Reviews and fixes all discrepancies
- Accurately complete travel expense report and time sheets.
All candidates must possess most if not all of the following certifications:
- OSHA 30
- Climber Safety
- Authorized Climber
- Authorized Rescuer
- RF Awareness
- Anritsu Certified (Sweep Testing)
- Comtrain Climber
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!