Test Technician – Clearance
Job Title: Test Technician
Location: N. Dallas, TX
Clearance: Active Secret
Performs a wide variety of technical tasks in support of processes, engineering, quality control, calibration, laboratories, production/test environment, line maintenance and/or chemical handling. Tests, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains, and installs a variety of electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical, computer, laboratory, and scientific systems and/or equipment. May assist in the development of procedures. Selects, sets up and operates engineering and scientific equipment. Observes, analyzes, and reports test data; and when appropriate makes necessary repairs to equipment. Utilizes various engineering and scientific drawings, manuals, and other related documentation in the performance of their tasks. May include configuration/data management. Checks for work correctness. May assist in directing work, assigning, and outlining tasks. Candidate will also be responsible for training/mentoring junior test technicians.
- Preferred military background Military Radar experience is a plus
- Candidate must have 6 years experience in electronics industry or equivalent military electronics experience
- Ability to work directly from approved procedures, schematics, and verbal instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits to component level and effectively identify failure trends
- Ability to isolate problems between the test environment (test station, interface adapter, test cables, etc.) and the units under test and resolve as necessary
- Select appropriate test equipment and configure it based on test specification
- Able to communicate technical issues by generating comprehensive failure entries which correlate failure modes back to the associated test specification(s)
- Ability to interpret test data (plots, graphs, tabulated parameters, etc.) to determine pass/fail condition and determine when further analysis is needed.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.