Grand Prairie, TX
Job Title: Test Technician
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Apply principles of basic electronics circuitry. Must be knowledgeable, capable of troubleshooting electronic circuits to component level. Lay out, build, test, repair, and modify military grade cable assemblies. Able to fluently read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings. Observe all Occupational, Safety and Health guidance. Must be team oriented, but capability and willing to work independently when required. Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- -A completed and passed eye examination is required for this role.
- -Preferred IPC-A-610 and IPC J-STD-001 Certifications
- -Secret Clearance not required to start but ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is Required
- -Required (minimum 1/3 of below):
- -Associates of Engineering or applicable Associates Science Degree,
- -Airframe Power plant Cert
- -4 years at one location where the employee is going to get information more in depth.
Preferred experience with the following test equipment:
- -Hand Held Multimeter
- -Bench top power supplies,-
- -Hand crimping tool.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.