Telecommunications Engineer 1
Job Title: Telecommunications Engineer 1
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Advanced telecommunication services and solutions that include Voice and Data Structured Cabling Systems (ISP & OSP), Low Voltage Systems (Public Address Systems, Sound Masking Systems, Nurse Call Systems, and Distributed Antenna Systems)
- Services includes: Fiber Optic and Twisted-Pair Communications, RCDD Engineering and Consulting, Wireless Communications
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Familiar with the following programs is a must: MS Office Suite, MS SharePoint, AutoCAD (or similar program), Bluebeam
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness to travel to various project sites (if applicable)
- Previous experience within the Construction Industry
- Previous experience with electrical Design Build applications
Preferred Software Skills
- Engineering Document Management System (EDMS)
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.