Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with requirement generation and documentation. An active Secret clearance is also required. This is a temp to hire opportunity
- Research subject matter as required to support document development.
- Develop, edit, maintain and incorporate comments into assigned clients' documents, and facilitate and record proceedings of meetings related to the assigned documents, including producing briefs, presentations, meeting summaries, and other support documents related to assigned documents.
- Support and provide draft Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capability Development Documents (COD), and DOTmLPF-P Change Recommendations (OCR) consistent with SOFCIDS standards.
- Draft capabilities-based assessments with sufficient depth and breadth to develop· coherent and well-supported recommendations for later use in the validation process of the identified capability requirements and associated capability gaps to support possible follow-on actions.
- Develop, integrate, and validate the operational, system, and technical architecture data consistent with JS Architecture Data Standards and Joint architectures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Secret clearance
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.