Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey
Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Education: Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Programming or Computer Science)
- 7+ years’ experience with a Publications Quality Assurance/Quality Control process.
- Experience with US Army Stylesheets, Publication Standards and Processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- To receive and respond to instructions/assignments, must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare and manage US Army Stylesheets and edit Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT) stylesheets in order to keep all publications compliant to the Military Standards (MIL-STDs)
- Monitors the operation of assigned programs and responds to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding
- Tests, documents work, writes and maintains operator instructions for assigned programs, and confers with other EDP personnel to obtain or provide factual data
- Analyze present performance of the program and take action to correct deficiencies
- Assist in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications, and in program design to meet changes in work processes
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.