Technical Project Manager
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Littleton, CO
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15 years’ experience as a Technical project manager in the hardware build/assembly field. This is a long term contract opportunity with a chance to go permanent.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for providing project management for a team responsible for re-engineering and re-architecting the Space Build and Test Workstream
- The candidate will lead the project using an Agile methodology and provide input into JIRA
- They will coordinate expectations for deliverable requirements of the Workstream Software Development and process re-engineering and provide status to the Workstream Transformation Program Manager on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience with Hardware build/assembly and testing
- Experience with leading a process improvement initiative with focus on build and test
- Experience with Systems Engineering life cycle process and tools
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.