Tech Support Specialist
Job Title: Tech Support Specialist
Location: Aurora, CO
Facility and Installation Technicians
The qualified candidates will support hardware build-out and cable plant installation activities in an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environment. Duties will include, but not be limited to: •Support of factory hardware rack, Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) component and cable installation
- Creation and installation of cable labels
- Factory hardware teardown and packing in support of shipment to site
- Support of site hardware rack, component and cable installation
- Perform and document hardware audits
- Redline documents/drawings as necessary
- Basic understanding of AC/DC Power/Grounding Principles/OHMs Law
- Basic understanding of Cabling types (Cat-5, Coaxial, Multi-conductor, Fiber-Optic)
- Experience in computer and network hardware systems
- General knowledge of common information system (computer and network) hardware interfaces
- Exposure to hardware rack component installation design standards
- Proficient in hardware component installation in racks
- Ability to read and understand engineering documentation and drawings in various formats such as AutoCAD/Visio
- Skilled in cable plant installation and dress-out
- Ability to travel (Up to 50% 1-3 weeks at a time dependent on program needs)
- Able to lift hardware components (up to 50lbs)
- Training/Experience in industry standards on Data Center Cabling (DCIM, ANSI/TIA-942-A, ANSI/BICSI 002-20XX)
- Training/Experience in with industry manufacturing/inspection/audit standards (IPC-WHMA-A-620, IPC-A-610 etc.)
- Training/Experience in with industry inspection/audit standards (ISO-9001, AS-9100 etc.)
- Experience with NASA, NOAA, or Intelligence Community (IC) Agency mission, processes and facilities
- Active DOD Secret or TS/SCI clearance preferred
High school, secondary school or equivalent with 8 years of experience. Associates Degree in Electronics or Computer Technology desired.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.