Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Richmond, KY
We will design, build, systemize, test, operate and close the plant whose mission is the safe and environmentally sound destruction of the chemical weapons stockpile stored at the Blue Grass Army Depot (BGAD) in Richmond, KY. The 15,000 acre depot stores mustard and nerve agent in rockets and projectiles. Our design concept for the pilot plant maximizes the use of existing technology from other successful chemical demilitarization facilities as well as First of a Kind (FOAK) technology.
The purpose of the Plant Systems Engineer (SE) is to be the Point of Contact (POC) for the Cognizant System Engineer (CSE) group at the Bluegrass Chemical Agent-Destruction Pilot Plant (BGAPP). SE’s provides wide, on-site, engineering support to 24/7 plant operations to ensure the continued operational readiness of the systems within its scope.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- General Plant Engineering
- PLC programming/troubleshooting Allen Bradley and Rockwell automation.
- Materials handling, robotics, conveyance.
- Implement Plant Engineering program elements as assigned
- Develop, review, concur with and/or assess engineering technical documents for operations, maintenance, and testing impacts and providing alternative solutions
- Develop, review, concur with and/or assess management control procedures, technical procedures, or guides
- Assess facilities, systems, and/or processes anomalies or degraded conditions
- Develop or request support to develop engineering products for system or equipment repair or replacement
- Provide on-site technical support during preventative or corrective maintenance activities or commissioning
- Interface with subcontractors, vendors, and project support groups
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS degree in an engineering or a related scientific discipline, from an accredited college or university with at least 8 years of relevant work experience, OR
- A minimum of 10 years of developmental experience such as practical work experience in relevant types of engineering such as systems startup, field engineering, or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants or other engineering/construction firms in lieu of degree.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge of industry, and regulatory guides, codes, and standards.
- Skill In oral and written communication.
- Demonstrated expertise in system management
- Preferred job qualifications include a background in Mechanical, Process, or Instrumentation and Controls Engineering.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.