Fort Worth, Texas
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Systems Administrator and experience with Linux Adminstration
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators
- Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. interacts with users and evaluates vendor products
- makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computer resources.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of Systems Administrator experience
- Secret Clearance
- Experience with Linux
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.