Remote, New York
Job Title: Support Engineer
Location: NYC, NY
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of contact center experience.
- Perform minor SR upgrades of Contact Center solutions.
- Perform minor script alterations on call routing and prompting.
- Adhere to best practices defined by Cisco and Presidio.
- Perform Moves, Adds, Changes, and Deletions for agents on existing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise deployments
- Make prompt and script updates in Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
- Make self-service IVR and call flow updates in Nuance Design Framework (NDF)
- Troubleshoot and make administrative changes to customers’ contact center environments as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of Contact Center Experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.