St. Louis, MO
Job Title: Superintendent
Position / Candidate Requirements
- Must hold or be able to obtain a US Government Issued Secret Clearance.
- Requires a Valid driver's license
- This position may require ongoing or intermittent use of a company vehicle. Selected candidates must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance to our policy.
- High School Diploma with 10-12 Years of Experience
- At least seven years of progressive experience in installation, integration, and testing of electronic security projects valued at more than $500k
- Experience in the Security Industry
- At least two years' experience managing security projects as a Project Manager, Superintendent, or Project Foreman
- Experience installing conduit and wiring systems
- Experience with head end programming and testing of Access Control and Video Management Systems
- Common knowledge of basic Network Infrastructure
- Experience working with management systems such as scheduling, job cost reports, estimating, safety, documentation requirements, and quality control.
- Experience overseeing and approving monthly job cost updates, productivity reports, and quarterly cash flow projections
- Proficiency in the Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling method
- Must have a history of completing projects under the estimated hours
- Requires reliable attendance at customer site during work hours required by customer
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional nights and weekends
- Strong Oral, Written and Presentation Skills.
- Demonstrated background working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills to meet deadlines and quality objectives.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills is a plus.
Desired / Advantageous Qualifications
- Open to travel as required
- Experienced with Microsoft Project
- Certification in one or more Access Control Systems, particularly Lenel OnGuard
- Certification in Video Management Systems
- 30-hour OSHA Certification
- CPR and First Aid
- Common knowledge of Biometric Systems
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.