Job Title: Subcontract Administrator
Location: Madison, AL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages the full life cycle of subcontracts by performing duties associated with sourcing materials, equipment, and services that support organizational efforts.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Contract Management or other related degree preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience in federal government/military contracting experience
- Deltek Costpoint experience required
- Works with Proposals and Pricing to research and identify subcontractor sources based on the company's needs, prepare RFP packages, analyze and evaluate vendor proposals, and negotiate vendor pricing.
- Negotiates subcontract provisions, writes contractual documents, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and executes NDAs, TAs, and other agreement documents.
- Provides direct subcontract support, review of contractual documents to ensure protection of company's contractual/risk posture, satisfaction of contractual requirements and adherence to company policies.
- Oversees contract performance by monitoring budget, compliance documents, schedules, deliverables, and recommends actions to ensure mutually satisfactory performance.
- Handles subcontractor modifications and resolves disputes. Oversees subcontractor invoices and payments.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.