Sr. Telecom Design Engineer
Title: Sr. Telecom Design Engineer
Location: Stuttgart Germany
Start Date: Sept. 1
Duration: Perm Placement
Clearance Not required but must be able to be cleared
1. CompTIA Network+
2. BICSI RCDD
3. Experience working with Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) or Building Information Management (BIM) systems such as REVIT.
4. Working knowledge of active communication systems such as Public Address, Nurse Call, Distributed Antenna Systems, WLAN, Emergency Phones.
5. Manufacturer certifications a plus.
6. Prior field installation and testing experience a plus.?
1) Producing detailed design drawings in AutoCAD or REVIT based on project criteria.
2) Producing detailed shop drawings in AutoCAD or REVIT based on project criteria.
3) Coordinating communication outlet types, configurations, and locations.
4) Producing detailed floor plan and enlarged telecommunication space designs.
5) Coordinate infrastructure needs with other systems: CCTV, Access Control, A/V, Fire Alarm, WLAN, Building Automation, etc.
6) Coordinating and producing detailed pathway designs to support inside and outside plant cabling infrastructure to include fill calculations.
7) Producing and managing cabling run lists.
8) Creating and editing project specifications based on project criteria.
9) Producing test plans.
10) Producing and reviewing project submittals.
11) Producing and responding to Requests for Information (RFI)
12) Assisting capture teams with take offs and proposal development.
13) Develop compliance matrices and other project support documentation.
14) Create and maintain drawing, specification, studies, and various design logs.
15) Assisting project teams with producing project deliverables.
16) Be actively engaged with the project quality control process and produce reports based on observations made on site visits.
17) Learn the operation of and lead in the design of active systems to include: nurse call systems, public address systems, distributed antenna systems, and emergency phones.
18) Produce plans and test procedures for Pre-Installation and Check Out (PITCO) activities.
19) Develop an in depth knowledge of and utilize relevant sections of NFPA codes, TIA Standards, BICSI publications, or other relevant criteria.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!