Sr Manager – Technical Solutions
Cary, North Carolina
Job Title: Sr Manager – Technical Solutions
Location: Cary, NC or Woburn, MA (Ideal) + Open to Remote
Day to day you will provide technical consulting to customers by articulating the benefit of offered solutions and helping them understand and connect the dots between how those offerings can help solve their specific problems and needs. As a Senior Manager, you will drive success with internal and external customers by leading a team focused on methodical and disciplined approaches towards evaluating and translating customers’ desires, mapping to offered solutions, and presenting the values of the solutions to the customers.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field required.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant technical wireless communications experience required.
- Four years of experience leading a team of engineering professionals preferred.
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills required.
- Sound understanding of wireless technologies (e.g., Wi-Fi 6, LTE, 5G), private networks, CBRS, RAN, EPC, Cloud native, Virtualization, software defined, open RAN, etc., preferred
- Ability to grasp, and simplify for a target audience, complex technical details of solutions.
- Strong critical thinking skills, with a proven capability to work both independently and with others to solve complex problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to present ideas and suggestions concisely, clearly, and effectively.
- Approximately 25% travel may be required to support the position’s responsibilities.
- Strong organization, planning, and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for yourself and a team to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate a team to achieve results.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.