Sr. Facility Assessor
Job Title: Sr. Facility Assessor
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Our client is looking for a Senior Facilities Assessor to join our team either at our team in PG&E service territory . This position will support our clients' capital improvement planning and facility master planning. With your expertise, you can assist customers to achieve these goals, by performing routine facility evaluations on internal and external structures, HVAC equipment and systems, site utilities, landscape, and building aesthetics, sidewalks, foundations, and pavement. This role may be responsible for providing architectural/civil facility condition assessments, mechanical, electrical and plumbing assessments and aesthetic assessments, report on their findings and perform cost estimates for clients for recommended improvements.
- Proficiency in locating, evaluating, and reporting on the current conditions of major building systems and their individual components.
- May provide professional recommendations for remaining service life and recommend repair or replacement actions for deficient conditions.
- Conducts inventory of building components and identifies deficient conditions for a variety of building types.
- The Facilities Assessor will advise corrective actions for associated deficient conditions in sufficient detail to support cost estimates.
- Responsible for written narrative descriptions, about the general condition of systems, and quality control for field surveys, data input and report output.
- Communicates with the management team on schedule and project status. – – – Assists with the development of the assessment findings report.
- Completes data forms utilizing the UNIFORMAT II Classification standards. – – – Reviews and interprets drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management (or related field) is preferred, with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant building design, assessor or construction experience.
- Professional licensure advantageous (RA, PE) or relevant certifications (CCM, LEED, CEA, CEM).
- Non-Degreed Assessors must have 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates considered for Sr. level Assessor roles, must have at least 5 years' experience and at least 3 years of leadership/supervisory experience performing oversight of other assessors.
- Building construction knowledge, experience working with diverse buildings other than residential homes (schools, government buildings, hospitals, etc…)
- Proficient in the application of engineering and architectural design standards, practices, and techniques.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Requires working knowledge of commercial construction codes and their application to existing facilities. Experience with ADA requirements preferred
- Advanced knowledge of UNIFORMAT II Classifications for building specifications.
- Project definition and planning experience preferred.
- Ability to walk for long periods (6 to 8 hours/day) and climb ladders
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.