New York, New York
Job Title: Sr Estimator
We are looking for a candidate in the New York City area with Estimating experience on Electrical Transmission and Distribution projects and Substations. Should be a seasoned estimator with experience in all disciplines including civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation as well as all phases of a project from design, construction, startup and decommissioning. The candidate will support the management of these capital projects and should have experience with HeavyBid software.
- Looking for one experienced estimator to assist in preparing conceptual, Order of Magnitude through detailed estimates, required for capital work being performed for design, procurement and construction of major electric, transmission and distribution projects including estimate basis. * Candidate should be versed in multiple discipline estimates and have some field experience. *
- Will update and maintain the Project estimate throughout the lifecyle of the projects. Will also provide Project estimate basis information to support estimating and cost management activities.
- Should be familiar with HeavyBid software.
- Experience with cost control, WBS structure, SAP, Maximo, AACE, etc. would be advantageous, as well.
- College degree would be preferred but it's not required, especially if the candidate has significant electrical distribution experience.
- Candidates should have at least 7-10 years of experience.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.