SR Cybersecurity Analyst
Job Title: SR Cybersecurity Analyst
Location: Alexandria, VA
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- Monitors systems and networks for unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction, exfiltration, or disclosure.
- Analyzes volumes of logs, network data, and output from firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and enterprise anti-virus systems in support of investigations for information systems security violations and incidents.
- Conducts cyber threat intelligence analysis, develops correlation techniques, correlates actionable cybersecurity events, participates in the coordination of resources during incident response efforts, and reports and tracks incident findings and resolutions to customers that include trends, responses, and mitigation actions.
- Research and reports on network threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation with a comprehension of cyber threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Assesses, plans, and enacts measures including refinements to cybersecurity architecture, tools configurations, and detection signatures to help protect customers from security breaches and attacks on its computer networks and systems.
- Identifies and assesses solutions for automating cybersecurity analysis tasks.
- Minimum of two (2) years of cybersecurity analyst experience.
- DoD 8570 Compliant for IAT Level II or above: Possess a CASP+ CE, CCNA Security, CCNP Security, CCSP, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CND, CySA+, GCED, GCIH, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP certification.
- DoD 8570 Compliant for CSSP Analyst: Obtain a CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA-Security, CEH, CFR, Cloud+, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, PenTest+, or SCYBER certification within 90 days of employment.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth, and common security elements.
- Understanding of Anti-Virus, HIPS/HBSS, IDS/IPS, Full Packet Capture, Network Forensics, and complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Understanding of malware analysis concepts and methods.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux as well as scripting and programming.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.