Sr Controls Project Technician
Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Title: Sr Controls Project Technician
Location: Raleigh, NC (Open to relocation)
Role and Responsibilities
- The essential roles and responsibilities are outlined below:
- Demonstrated experience in startup, commissioning, and programming building automation and controls systems.
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems with ability to startup, test and make modifications in a variety of controls software system languages.
- Responsible for device testing (end-to-end), program downloading, equipment start-up and operations.
- Handle all day to day and escalated customer relation issues.
- Ability to interpret control drawings, plans and sequence of operations.
- Capable of hardware installation, software programming, diagnosis and repair of DDC systems at customer locations.
- Ability to interface and consult with the customer or contractor during site assessments.
- Ability to represent the company to commercial, industrial and institutional customers.
- Ability to interface and communicate with customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of small projects without the support of the Project Manager.
- Effectively documents work performed by completing necessary paperwork on each job to include: entering daily time, detailing scope of project progression, and maintaining an electronic database.
- Maintain customer/contractor satisfaction for continual company growth.
- Lead in coordinating onsite project initiatives and represent the project team as the lead technician on assigned projects.
- Assist in monitoring the installation labor of subcontractor to ensure quality standards and project schedule are met.
- Willing to participate in company training and self-study to improve and maintain technical proficiency in program platforms.
- Complies with all company safety policies.
- Other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Company from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Successful candidate(s) will possess a with a minimum of five (5) years of controls field experience. Programming capabilities may include, but not be limited to: Niagara platform, Johnson Controls, Trane and Honeywell Building Management Systems.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years demonstrated experience in startup, commissioning, and programming building automation and controls systems.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.