Sr. Cad Tech
Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Title: Sr. CAD Tech
Location: Raleigh, NC
Position available immediately for an experienced architectural CAD
technician with at least 5 years of experience in an architectural office producing construction documents for multi-family and commercial projects. This includes large scale residential construction based on Universal Design with a focus on sustainable practices. Revit and AutoCAD proficiency required. Construction administration experience is a plus. Knowledge of accessibility regulations, construction materials, and general building codes that are applicable for preparation of Construction Documents is required. Strong command of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook) also required.
- Responsible for producing construction documents (floor plans, elevations, sections, details) from concept thru final working drawings.
- Ensures architectural design work is completed on time and adheres to the established office specifications and standards.
- Coordinates work with in-house architects and designers, as well as outside consultants and contractors/subcontractors.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently and have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain professional appearance.
40 hours / week (overtime as necessary and approved)
M-Th, 8:00am-6pm; F, 8:00am-Noon (Work from home is available.)
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.