Solar Project Manager
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Title: Solar Project Manager
Location: Fuquay-Varina, NC
Technical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to construct engineered project take off’s and other insight to alternate methods of layouts.
- Participate in proposal review and negotiation process
- Contract Management between customers and vendors
- Provide risk management assessment along with project team to manage risks
- Manage project deliverable requirements to ensure current and future metrics are exceeding customer
- Ensure that engineering, procurement, construction and logistics elements of projects are executed in a
- manner consistent with the as-sold expectations of company customers.
- Monitor performance metrics, project schedules, risk profiles, and cost performance of the project in
- accordance with company systems and practices
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
Commercial Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze Americas solar market and provide trends in the industry
- Proactively address open customer issues and coordinate with internal groups to ensure that quotations,
- quality complaints, VOC, technical information is provided to the customer within agreed timeframes.
- Develop and implement effective lead campaign strategies – outgoing calls and emails
- Development of sales presentations, proposals, and other materials as needed to support project
- development efforts.
- Coordination of library of projects throughout the Americas region- make outgoing calls to qualify projects.
- Identify and understand current and future customer needs and opportunities to introduce and sell
- products, services and solutions to the customer.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of Solar Industry experience
- Working knowledge of project scheduling concepts, techniques, and software (AutoCad)
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.