Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Creates, plans, and performs a variety of software analysis, design, development, code, documentation, integration, test and product assurance tasks.
- Linux Experience
- Understanding of Software Design, Development, and Testing Principles
- Working knowledge of the Software Life Cycle
- System-Level Perspective
- Familiarity with embedded systems
- UML modeling, experience with UML modeling tool
- Object Oriented design and development experience
- C++ — Bash Script — Python
- Familiarity with military and commercial design standards
- Experience using JIRA, Bitbucket, Git, Confluence configuration management and problem reporting tools
- Knowledge of data communication busses including Ethernet, CAN, RS-232/422
- Ethernet and CANbus troubleshooting
- National Instruments products including Labview, Multisim, VeriStand, TestStand
- Design, implementation and/or support of high fidelity software simulation models for system integration laboratory, hardware integration laboratory, and real-time test environments
- Systems and software requirements analysis including requirements writing and specification generation
- Development of supporting documents such as software requirements for test systems, user manuals, tools documentation, and software validation documentation
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in STEM – Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.