Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Vicksburg, MS
May look at potential relocation but will be case by case.
Software Developer to support the Engineering Research and Development Center (ERDC) contract located in Vicksburg, MS. The Software Developer will review critical documents and designs for the automated information system (AIS) that is being evaluated by our customer.
- Assist in preparing test plans and writing test cases to review the requirements and design documentation.
- Responsible for performing the testing of the AIS and will identify and document any defects.
- Provide a written report to the client and AIS owner per our contract.
- Responsible for some software testing of web, PC and mobile applications as well as potentially HPC models supporting complex to enterprise level systems using established testing standards and procedures as well.
- BA/S in Computer Science or related field
- Must have working knowledge of Micro Station, Open Buildings/Roads, Prostructures and Autodesk
- A CompTIA Security+ certificate may be required prior to starting this position
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Public Trust level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Public Trust clearance at this location.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.