Small Cell Technician
Title: Small Cell Technician
Location: Columbus, OH and surrounding areas
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking Small Cell Technicians for a contract to hire opportunity.
- The ideal candidate likes working outdoors and working with your hands
- Must live in or near the Columbus OH area
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; self-starter, team player, and results oriented
- Must have a valid driver's license, and a clean driving record to operate a company vehicle
- Experience installing equipment cabinets, antennas, radios, diplexers, coax jumpers, SFP's, and fiber jumpers
- Understand AC and DC power with ability to wire meter bases for utility power and PSU's for DC power to radios
- Be able to trouble shoot connectivity (power, fiber, coax) once equipment is installed and powered
- Experience using PIM/Sweep gear to perform RF testing
- Experience with cad welding and ground rod installation
- Ability to Fiber splice
- Ability to drive and properly use bucket trucks as needed to install equipment
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to speak, write, and read English
- Experience towing trailers behind work vehicles
- Experience in interior conduit, core drilling
- Experienced in installation of rooftop cell sites
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!