Job Title: Install/Service Technician
Location: Mobile, AL
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Installation Technician to assist with new installation & service of parking gate equipment.
Position supports the security solutions business by installing and troubleshooting newly installed electronic security encompassing intrusion detection, access control, and closed circuit television equipment, parking gates and devices.
- Advanced understanding of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting is a must!
- Advanced computer skills in basic hardware, software applications & networks;
- Skilled with use of multi-meter and electronic troubleshooting tools;
- Clean driving record, no criminal record and drug free;
- Independent worker who can take initiative;
- Proven experience and comfortable with operating independently in the field;
- A quick learning ability, and ability to find technical answers/solutions independently;
- Previous training and experience working with access control, machines, or alarm systems is preferred but not required.
- We will consider any candidate who has a proven technical ability and desire to learn.
- Retired military veterans HIGHLY preferred
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!