Service Department Manager
Job Title: Service Department Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking an experienced Service Department Manager. This position will require the SDM to provide monitoring of the service department jobs and associated staff. The SDM assists the EVP(Executive Vice President) in the direction and control of the service department to ensure an efficient and profitable operation. They work to support corporate objectives by maintaining the highest quality of service to the customer.
SDM Job Responsibilities:
- Increase Cisco Networking knowledge periodically throughout the year.
- Increase Audio Visual Systems knowledge periodically throughout the year.
- Increase Security Systems knowledge periodically throughout the year.
- Maintain and stay current with Voice/Data Cabling Systems knowledge periodically throughout the year.
- Increase Customer Service Practices knowledge periodically throughout the year.
Daily Work Responsibilities
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by team members.
- Maintain positive and healthy relationships with various teams to ensure customer service effectiveness.
- Support service teams in achievement of service goals
Weekly Work Responsibilities
- Provide training to service staff as needed.
- Identify and resolve employee concerns/complaints.
- Assist in interviewing and hiring of new professionals.
- Help the field service coordinator in resource identification and planning
- Maintain and monitor strict time card policy adherence with weekly approval and close out.
Monthly Work Responsibilities
- Maintain productivity metrics.
- Investigate and resolve any issues resulting from substandard performance.
- Manage stock balance and monitor usage to insure optimization of purchase and utilization.
- Address customer inquiries, resolve issues and obtain customer feedback proactively.
???????Yearly Work Responsibilities
- Assist in goal-setting, skill enhancement.
- Performance review activities for field service staff.
- Help drive sales team to meet top-line goals.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions, titles, and career path trajectory.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.